Every team I've worked with has helped me tap deeper into my potential for continuous growth, and thus, I was eventually made the lead of the Design chapter.
Club Chaos hosts fun-filled events throughout the year for associates to promote working and personal relationships.
On the 3rd Friday of every month, 6 associates are randomly selected to go on lunch - paid for by the company. Yes - we want you to have fun and meet associates from across the company who you may have never interacted with.
Lunch & Learn
Lunch & Learn is an opportunity for us to learn something new every week. Each week the session is from a different category. So you may learn something about finance one week, and something about project management or design another. We want to keep it exciting and diversified.
Demo Days are opportunities for teams working on a project to present the software solutions they’ve been working on and share their learnings. The team presents the client, the problem / business case, the technology, the challenges and how they overcame them.
Associate Wellness Program
We partner up with various medical and psychology experts to host a series of monthly sessions for all our associates so they can learn how to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Every month we publish an internal newsletter that rounds up news, announcements, interesting projects, journey of a star performer, and other pertinent information that’s important for all our associates to know.
Company Annual Meetup
Every year we have an annual meetup in Karachi since this is where we have the most associates. The Annual meetup is usually in a banquet hall over hi-tea or dinner. We typically have this event in July/August. The agenda is to go over company performance, highlight any significant achievements and honor any extraordinary performers. We also celebrate anyone who has worked with us for 5/10/15 years.
The CC Exchange Program
The Creative Chaos Exchange Program provides high performing associates in PK an opportunity to spend 2 weeks in our Boston office. Associates get to see a new place, check out the MIT / Harvard ecosystem and interact with the local community in their field of interest. There are hundreds of events that you can attend. You also get to work and spend time with our small Boston team.
Note: This program will resume post-covid.
We value our employees' personal well-being and do our best to create a healthy work-life balance.
All our permanent and full-time associates are eligible for the provident fund.
Employees are entitled to a certain number of casual, sick, and annual leaves.
Health & Life Insurance
All full-time associates and their dependent spouse and children are covered.
Maternity & Paternity Leave
New or soon-to-be parents are given a certain number of months off.
Talent Referral Bonus
Associates are awarded a bonus upon confirmation of a recommended candidate.
All our associates are given access to office vans for their commute.
A monthly car allowance is given to associates with their salaries.
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to earn an annual bonus.
We cover 75% of all costs of the local trainings that interest you and will help you professionally.
We reimburse 100% of the cost of the exam fees of any certification that will be beneficial to you and the company, upon its successful clearance.
You’re given opportunities to grow, move across different departments and functions and find projects that you’re able to fully dedicate yourself to.
Every day, I am introduced to new concepts, ideas and challenges, all while learning about cutting-edge technologies from experts in the field. And its exhilarating that I get to carve their path to innovation.
There was a time my core focus was on PHP, and then there came a time I became technology agnostic. I had exposure to the full cycle of software development, from designing the technical architecture to tech stack decisions.
Even though my professional career began in 2005, I believe it actually started in 2012 because I utilized all my skills and capabilities over here without any hindrance.
I have a fantastic boss, both empowering and open-minded. I’m surrounded by a team that I know will support me every time I fall.
Are You the Perfect Fit?
We look for certain qualities in the talent we hire because for us, our associates embody and build the culture we are so proud of.
- You make wise decisions (people, technical, business, and creative) despite ambiguity
- You identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms
- You think strategically, and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do
- You smartly separate what must be done well now, and what can be improved later
- You learn rapidly and eagerly
- You seek to understand our strategy, market, customers, and partners
- You are broadly knowledgeable about business, technology and digital
- You contribute effectively outside of your specialty
- You inspire others with your thirst for excellence
- You care intensely about Creative Chaos’ success
- You are determined and tenacious
- You re-conceptualize issues to discover practical solutions to hard problems
- You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches
- You create new ideas that prove useful
- You keep us nimble by minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify
- You are concise and articulate in speech and writing
- You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand
- You can confidently discuss, debate and resolve a situation with a client
- You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you
- You maintain calm poise in stressful situations
- You are known for candor and directness
- You are non-political when you disagree with others
- You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their face
- You are quick to admit mistakes
- You accomplish amazing amounts of important work
- You demonstrate consistently strong performance so colleagues can rely upon you
- You focus on great results rather than on process
- You exhibit bias-to-action, and avoid analysis-paralysis
- You say what you think even if it is controversial
- You make tough decisions without excessive agonizing
- You do not shy from taking ownership
- You take smart risks
- You question actions inconsistent with our values
- You seek what is best for Creative Chaos, rather than best for yourself or your group
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas
- You make time to help colleagues
- You share information openly and proactively